Balluun is on a mission to transform B2B commerce. Our innovative, multi-tenant SaaS platform powers industry-specific “domains” - B2B social marketplaces - where subscribers (wholesale suppliers and retail buyers) can discover, connect, and transact. We partner with trade associations or trade show organizations to launch each domain with a highly qualified member base, and apply a scalable model to grow members and revenue of each domain.
Our SaaS product seamlessly integrates social media and e-commerce features, and spans across web, and mobile apps. It is a truly unique product that offers fascinating potentials in terms of innovation and growth.
Balluun is planning its next phase of growth by entering the Asian market and is therefore looking for a Director of Business Development to establish our presence in Asia by acquiring new customers to drive profitable growth in the region.
The ideal candidate (female / male) is a proven & successful revenue driven senior hunter with the ambition to shape the growth of Balluun across Asia. As a self-starter, you will focus on the acquisition of new customers and strategic accounts with the support of Balluun’s regional teams.
- Drive the go-to-market strategy for the Asian market
- Acquire new customer accounts with a focus on Greater China and ASEAN
- Convert existing prospects into customers to generate immediate business
- Identify and develop new customer acquisition strategy including cost efficient lead generation and pipeline development
- Manage overall sales activities including contracts and commercial negotiations
- Achieve revenue goals on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Update weekly forecasts on opportunities and sales progress
Requirements & Experience
- BA / BS from top tier university
- Full fluency in English
- 10+ years of Sales or Business Development experience with a B2B software / SaaS company
- Have a track record of hitting aggressive revenue targets through the acquisition of new customer accounts
- Hunter attitude with a burning desire to win new customers
- Strong executive presence and track record of building executive relationships
- Exceptional negotiation and closing skills
- Autonomous, self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude
- Ability to work cross-functionally with Product, R&D, Marketing
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills and ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete plans
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience selling to the Trade Show Industry or Industry Associations is a plus but not mandatory